The benefits of having your own Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) can be too good to pass up. Generous tax breaks and more control of your money, while growing your wealth for a comfortable future. However the rules for setting up and managing SMSF’s are quite complex.
We have specialist SMSF advisors to advise you on:
- Establishing a SMSF
- Administration of the Fund
- Wealth creation strategies
- Conducting compulsory yearly audits by an approved auditor
- Guiding trustees in fulfilling their responsibilities
- Preparation of detailed financial reports
- Ongoing analysis of your Fund’s performance
- Calculation of pensions from your Fund
- Implementation of investment strategies
- Analysing any need for risk management strategies
- Ensuring your fund stays compliant with The Superannuation Industry Supervision Act (SIS). The SIS is a complex legislation that the Federal Government uses to regulate the Superannuation Industry.